If you are a homeowner experiencing financial difficulty it is important to understand your options.
We offer a FREE two hour workshop three times a month on foreclosure prevention and intervention.
1st Thursday of the month at: NeighborWorks Greater Manchester – 801 Elm St, Second Floor, Manchester, NH
3rd Thursday of the month at: 162 Burke St, Nashua, NH
4th Thursday of the month at: CATCH Neighborhood Housing – 76 South State St, Concord, NH
All workshops begin at 6:00 PM
Our upcoming Free Foreclosure Prevention and Intervention Workshop will be taking place on:
In the workshop, you will learn:
- Steps to take to avoid foreclosure
- Workout options, including short sales and mortgage loan modifications
- The loss mitigation process and documentation required
- The foreclosure timeline in the State of New Hampshire
- How to avoid scams and predatory lending practices
- Information about President Obama’s “Making Home Affordable Plan”
- How to write a financial hardship letter and prepare a household budget
If after attending the seminar, you feel you need additional assistance, NWGM offers confidential, one-on-one counseling to help you to review your current financial situation and to develop a workable plan to meet your needs.
In your counseling session, our counselor will:
- Review your income and your expenses and help you to develop a realistic budget
- Assist you with writing a financial hardship letter
- Review possible options available to enable you to meet your mortgage obligations
- Determine the cause of the delinquency and discuss with you the appropriate actions to cure your delinquency and, if possible, avoid foreclosure